Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekend Rap Up

Hi, sorry that I have not blogged for a few days, here is a catch up.

Friday my new Kluger arrived (really works) but I am the only one who has driven it so far, not quite ready to rent it yet I am still too attached. Anyway I have to keep test driving and looking after it because Leeanne has already told me that when we are finished with it, Leeanne is going to buy it. lol so really I am just protecting Leeanne's interest!!!!!

On Saturday we decided that we were going to go out for lunch, drove around and suprise surprise we ended up at Fratelli's. A bottle of wine, bottle of champagne, good food, nice sunny day and then had to go home for a sleep, felt a bit tired!!!!! Later woke up and went around to Kirsty's had a game of Bowling Wii, then back home. Kirsty is too good at this game I will have to get some more practice in.

Sunday morning Jody and I went for breakfast yes guess where? I am thinking about taking shares in Fratelli's, anyway we had a lovely breakfast a bottle of bubbly then back home.
Sunday Afternoon the family all came over and we had an afternoon tea so that they could all catch up with Steph, as training starts in just over a week for her new career as Virgin Blue Cabin Crew.

Well Hi is you are still reading, Don' forget to have a look at the classes list and book in with Kirsty or myself. I will be posting samples over the next couple of days.

Bye for now

Deb xxxx

3 comments:

welcome to my world said...

sounds like a great busy weekend. lots of wine...that's what i like to hear!

Leeanne O'C said...

Good grief Deb, they must love you at Fratelli's, you're keeping the place running.

Speaking of running I hope you're looking after my new Kluger (hehe)and that it's running beautifully for you.

Bubbly at breakfast how decadent!!!
why didn't we think of that?

cheers

Leeanne x

kirsty said...

hi deb
i loved playing wii with you and yes bowling is my fav game i am not very good at the others so i dont play them i should bring it to a crop night one week and we can all have play offs.

Madi had a great time at your place on sunday as she always does hope she didnt drive you to crazy!!!

good to see that some one is nice is going to end up the the nice new kluger that car is so ace i would love one but i think i am dreaming lol see you tomorrow night for crop and the stamp party

kirsty xxx