Monday, October 29, 2007

Crops, Stock and Priscilla

Hi everyone, sorry I have not blogged for a few days, time just goes so fast where do I start

Friday Night in came Kirsty with 2 HUGE boxes from Aussie Scrap Source, all the new BG Figgy oh my god it is gorgeous, then in the other box was more goodies the new Paper Loft range. Kirsty, Christie Jody and myself were all running around getting priced before anyone arrived.

We had a Stamp it up party which Jody organised it was lots of fun. We had a few new croppers on Friday night some of the gang from Crop tiya Drop, it was lovely to see those girls and we also had Joy come back and join us. Funny how things turnaround. We wrapped up around 3.15am.

Saturday I woke up at 7.30am and proceeded to get organised for a weekend in the City to see
Priscilla Queen of the Desert. It was fantastic, the costuming was so well done. I think that this show will do well overseas. On Saturday for lunch we went to the Greek Restaurant at Docklands call Saganaki it was very yummy and after the show we went back to Docklands for Pizza.

Sunday we headed of to the market and then later to Doyles in Mordialloc.

Monday not very well I think that I have picked up a Gastro or a virus that is going around, should be home in bed but someone's gotta come to work.

Thanks for popping by

Deb xxxx

5 comments:

kirsty said...

hi deb
glad you had a good weekend friday night was very crazy but lots of fun !!

sorry to here that you are not well hope you feel better soon lots of rest

see you wednesday for my class
if you need any thing let me know xxx

Jody White said...

Hi Deb

Glad to hear you had a great weekend, you deserve some good R&R.

Oh poo (pardon the pun) sorry to hear you aren't well, hope you make a speedy recovery, and please don't bring your germs to my place on Saturday....lol.

Take care
Jodyxx

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Deb
It was great to see you again, we had a bit of catching up to do along with lots of laughs. You have obviously put a great deal of effort and hard work into your new venture with help from Kirsty. You both make a fantastic team along with Jody. Looking forward to catching up with you again soon.
Luv Joy xxxxxxx

Tracey said...

You are such a busy lady. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Wanda said...

Poor Deb - seems like every second person I talk to lately has had a bug. Its awful! I had it Sunday & Monday. Have a good week, see you Friday.