Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Get a Cuppa Long Post Ahead

Hi everyone, sorry I know I have been slack and not updated. It has been a couple of busy days.

Let's see Friday went to Paperific and had my shoppers with me Vicki, Kirsty, Jody, Christie and Chris it was a cramped venue talking to Kathy from Remember When she was not very impressed with the set up at all, but good news Kathy said there will be 2 of them next year.
Well after looking for around an hour and a bit we decided that it was time for lunch and we went to the Mecca Bar (turkish cuisine) it was divine and of course we had to have a drink or two. After lunch we all headed back off the the trade show, all the new products were fantastic and my assistants were a great help. Must say was a little tied Friday night for crop but we battled on 2.30am that is when Vicki and Kirsty went home.

Saturday off to the market we went, Darren has been having a clean out of all the junk, well it was a bit wet so we didn't stay there all that long. Back home and Saturday afternoon Darren, Kirsty and myself decided to re-arrange the crop room and the shop and boy we have some specials out with the old in with the new. Saturday night went out with a group of friends to Montazzuma's in Parkdale for yummy mexican and Vicki and I enjoyed the frozen cocktails, after a few of these Vicki and I were feeling a bit tired (nothing to do with a late night on Friday night) we decided it was time to go.

Sunday, headed off the Mum and Dad's for lunch, hadn't seen them for awhile so we thought that it was time to catch up. We had a fantastic day.

Monday, back to work, how depressing but the good news is all the new Queen and Co felt has arrived and Debling In Design now has it own seperate phone number 0404 789 035 when you ring this number you will speak to my new employee Kirsty. Kirsty will take any bookings for classes, crops and online enquiries as the Web is nearly ready to go and the online store is getting very close.

Well that's all for now will blog again soon.

Love Deb xxxxx

5 comments:

Wanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanda said...

You have been busy! I often feel bad on Friday nights for keeping you up. Those 2 are naughty lol! See you Friday :)

welcome to my world said...

sounds cool babe.
can't wait to see the felt and catch up.

Jody White said...

Hi Deb

I don't know how you fit it all in. You just don't stop, make sure you don't burn yourself out.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.....Queen and co here I come.

Love Jodesxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb, Wow!! what's going on. A new website, cool. Do you know you are going to have to fill me in on what you are doing in the scrapbooking world as I have no idea. I gather you run crop nights but it sounds like you do classes, sell product etc, let me know. I would LOVE to come to a Friday night crop, is it on every Friday and if so what time and where? Sticky beak aren't I but it all sounds fun and I hate to miss out on anything. Take care, email me if you wouldn't mind at jenniferballantyne at bigpond dotcom Hugs xxx