Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Start

Hello everyone, well today was the finale of me being associated with D & S Scrapbooking Retreats, as of today I am just Debling in Design. So anyone coming tommorrow night to crop we may have to crack a bottle of bubbly to celebrate a new era.

A few weeks ago I suggested a prize for leaving a message on the blog, tonight Darren reminded me that I had not drawn the prize. So DRUM ROLL...............................AND THE WINNER IS
DARREN'S BANANA MATE WANDA
Congratulations Wanda your prize will be at your table tommorrow night.

Well that's all for today will chat again soon

Deb

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Congratulations on your new adventure. Hope you have a great night tonight. Enjoy the bubbly.

Wanda said...

woohoo I like prizes! lol
Darren's banana mate - thats so funny.

Jody White said...

Congratulations Wanda!!!!

Deb I look forward to watching your business grow and grow.
Best of luck I am right behind you.

Wanda said...

Hi Deb, thanks for your congrats and my lovely prize. Really enjoyed last nights crop, thanks for all your help with my LO too.

connie said...

Hi Deb.. new blog.. new name.... WOW!!!

hope all is well

Connie...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Deb, hope all goes really well and I will come to a crop night sometime soon for sure.