Saturday, January 12, 2008

News Update






Well bit of a late night last night once again Joy and myself burnt the candle at both ends!!!!! the other girls starting leaving around 12. Joy and I got a bit silly around 1am we called it our 1 o'clock, 2 o'clock then 3 o'clock oh my god its time we went to bed!!!!!! We have taken some photos of each hour getting sillier by the minute, we thought it was lightning but it was just the camera flashes clicking on the hour. Here are some pics for you to get a laugh at.
Yes all those girls who went home early missed all the fun. Although I think that I need a few lessons in taking self portraits , I am not as good as some others at taking them (WT)
Well Two Scoops is moving fast, and next week we have the new Junkitz line arriving.
Just a reminder for those who register on the online store and spend $20.00 or more you will receive 10 free papers, or for those who are already registered you only have to spend $20.00 and you will receive the free pack, and for the month of January it is for each time you purchase. A few of these pack have been handed out and the girls are loving them.
We all like to receive a FREEBY!!!!!
Well that's all for now will do another post soon.
Happy Scrapping
Deb xxx




3 comments:

welcome to my world said...

looks like you had a ball.
im wanna come scrap

Jody White said...

OMG!!! You girls must have had too many coffees. I was too buggered to stay any later than I did. However I was very pleased with my efforts on Friday night.

Love the pics.

Jodexx

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Deb

OMG, the bloody paparazzi just would not let up. I did think it was lightning at first but hey no thunder claps. It was good that we finally clicked. That was our 15 minutes of fame.

Deb you and the girls are so much fun I sometimes forget to scrap. I love the friendly atmosphere and the easy going attitude with no judgement passed on of your fellow scrappers. Your enthusiasm with helping us with techniques and handy tips makes us want to be creative.

Oh yeh don't forget you owe me a pack of cuppacino sachets,
(their not for free you know)!!!!! Although all those snacks I didn't buy could offset the cuppa's.
Just Kidding Love!!!!
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Thanks for my Two Scoops order, just lovin the papers and all the embellishments.

Talk soon
Luv Joy xxxxxxxxxx